Monday, November 22, 2010

6 Months






Here is my 6 month pic. I feel like the last week I have grown and people might be able to notice that I'm pregnant. It's funny because I think our girl will have one week where she grows a lot and then she'll stay the same for a couple weeks and then she'll grow a lot again and then not grow at all the next couple weeks. So I've kind of been growing in spurts. I still am feeling great! There are some days when I feel "more pregnant" than other. I guess more bloated or I feel her kicking more. Time is going by so fast. Third trimester here I come!!! (next week!)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're already six months!!! You are such a cute preggie mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You finally look pregnant!! I am so excited to meet your little girl in a few months!

    ReplyDelete