(If you look close you can see her facial features, so cute!)
When we went to California for fall break I was able to get a 3D ultra sound by a doctor that's in my home ward. He let us know the great news of us having a baby girl! And he said that everything looks great! We secretly were hoping for a girl. Tyler actually thought it was going to be a girl all along and I had no clue. It will be really fun because she will have two cousin girls within a year and a half of each other. A week later we got our regular scheduled ultra sound and the machine they used was way bad quality compared to the 3D so we were so glad we took the trip down to get the 3d Ultrasound. Our little girl was being modest for the second ultrasound for most of the time but she eventualy opened up and the other doctor also confirmed she is a girl.
We are so excited to have a little girl and spoil her and dress up in all the cute girl clothes and accessories. I was surprised that Tyler said he wanted a girl all along. I've been saying for a while that after teaching Kindergarten I can have all girls and be happy. They are little angels compared to the boys in my class. I still am doing great with my pregnancy and haven't been sick at all! I'm feeling even better than I did at the beginning and am finally starting to show just a little bit. At least I think I am and then someone will find out I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant and will be shocked and say I'm not even showing haha. The last few weeks I've been able to feel little flutter kicks and it's so crazy to think there's a full on baby inside of me. What a miracle!
Side Note: Sorry for all the post at once. I finally had time today to upload my pictures and post about them :)
I love that you added a bow to the pic! So cute! I'm so excited you are having a girl!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! You will LOVE having a girl as your first, they are so fun to dress up and spoil! (disclaimer: if you were having a boy, i would have also said how much i love having a boy too, but i realllllly do love having a little girl haha!) Was it Doc Devore that did the ultrasound? I was so grateful when he did ours too, those 3d pictures are just amazing, huh?! Well congrats!
ReplyDeleteI'm so exicted for you guys :) And I can't wait to see her!!! Pregnancy is really such an incredible process, it's so neat to feel them kick inside.
ReplyDeleteYour halloween costumes were so cute! Ha Tyler told me about them a couple days ago.... I looove the baby skeleton, so cute!
Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weekends!