Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Fun!

For Halloween this year, my sister sent me a blog of the cutest Halloween costume. It was of a girl wearing a skeleton shirt with a little skeleton baby on her belly and I just had to get it. I was going to make one but then it turned out the lady that sells the vinyls lives in Utah so I was able to buy one from her! Everyone loved it!




Halloween at school was super fun (and tiring) as usual. Here's one of my cute classes dressed up.

                           


We had some friends over to celebrate Halloween. It was so fun to see everyone and their cute family outfits!

Here is some of the food selections we had for the evening...




 We played some fun games involving popping each others ghost balloons and stealing each others candy.

Here is our awesome group of friends that came. Thanks everyone for coming!!

2 comments:

  1. so sooo cute! I'm so glad you were able to find the decal. I like that Ty got a matching one. Even more fun!! Your class is adorable :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw fun! Sorry we never made it! Jared got home much later than expected and he was really tired.

    ReplyDelete