Happy New Year!!! The real debate is do we say it 2010 or 20-10? Oh well. For New years eve Tyler and I went to the Olive Garden to celebrate our two year engagement anniversary. I can't believe it's been two year since we've been engaged and are still so very much in love. By the way for those who don't know how Tyler proposed, he came to my home in California and surprised me by taking an earlier flight. We went to Santa Monica beach new years eve where he laid a blanket out and at sunset he pulled out his laptop and played a slide show of pictures of us and our families and at the end had pictures of temples and then wrote "We have had such great memorize together. I cant imagine my life with out you. Cheryl Johnson. I love you, I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me? " He then pulled out a ring, got on his knees and proposed. And that was that. We were in love and are still as in love today if not more.
Here's a picture of us when we got engaged two years ago:
Okay, sorry I got off of the topic of New Years. So for new years eve we went to our friends Kimberly and Brett's new home and they had a fun little party. We played one of my favorite games Curses! New years day night we went to the Babb's and they have a tradition of eating crab legs and playing games so that was fun as well. Here are some pictures of New Years Eve:
the birth story
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment