Sunday, January 3, 2010

I got bangs!

I got a new hair cut for the new year and yes I got bangs. They took a little bit to get used to to but I love them! I really shouldn't be doing all this posting since school starts up again tomorrow but I'm pretty much dreading it and dreading having to prepare. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a break so much in my life. I now realize that they have long Christmas breaks not for the children but for the teachers. We need it! Not that I don't like my job. I'm so grateful that I have a job but lets just say that kindergarten is a lot harder than I expected. Especially when you have a couple of crazy kids in the class. Well all of them are crazy but a couple are just uncontrollable and driving me crazy. And I can't believe how much prep it takes. It's like my job is never ending! But I'm going to enjoy it while I can and think positive thoughts like how cute all the kids are and how loved they make me feel. Seriously I go outside to get them and I feel like a celebrity. They are all chanting my name going "Mrs. Babb, Mrs Babb.."and when they see me they scream yay!!" haha how much more love can you get from 5 year olds?
 

1 comment: