Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009!


Christmas was so fun! Tyler and I were with the Babb family this year in Utah. I finally had my first white Christmas! We spent the night Christmas Eve and Day at his parents house. The only sucky part was that I had a bad cold the whole time.

CHRISTMAS EVE
Christmas eve was a fun adventure. It started with everyone eating an awesome dinner with his family and grandma and grandpa Nelson. We then opened our christmas pajamas that Tyler's mom got for us. It turned out that they were youth size or something because they were all too small for us! So Carissa and I ran down to walmart to exchange the sizes. On the way back from walmart I got a call from Tyler saying that his Grandpa Babb's heart is failing and they don't think he's going to make it through the night so he left with his parents to take him to the hospital. So then we all went to the hospital and his grandpa ended up being okay. It turned out he had a heart attack and luckily he had a pase maker because the defibrillator shocked him 10 times and revived his heart. So then we got home form the hospital and went to bed.

CHRISTMAS DAY
Christmas was really fun. We all got up and went to open our presents wrapped under the tree. Tyler's main present was an i-phone and I got some clothes and Jazz vs. Laker tickets. We also bought a way nice treadmill that both our parents chipped in to give us. I love it! It has i-fit on it where a personal trainer talks you through workouts and will change the speed and elevation automatically. It's way fun.

After opening presents, we went to Tylers Mom's Uncle's for Christmas breakfast with all of his extended family. After that we went strait to his grandma and grandpa Nelson's to get together with his cousins and open our gifts from them.

After that we went home and everyone played with their presents. The Babb family got rockband so we had a really fun time  playing that the whole night.

This is our decorated fireplace!
 
This is my bird sweetie (I got him in jr. high and my mom finally made me take him to UT with me) He liked seeing his reflection in the ornament on our tree.
 
Oakley with is Christmas PJ's on
 
Christmas Eve Dinner


My first white Christmas!

The way cool treadmill we got! It even has arm resistance bars!

2 comments:

  1. I soooo want a treadmill! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! i want a treadmill!! i'm jealous.... love your eeyore pants.

    ReplyDelete