Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cambri's Elmo Party


I always thought it would be fun to make a "pinterest" style party and have attempted one a few times but kept failing at what I visioned, usually because I would run out of time. I really wanted this party to be a somewhat success because it's such a fun theme (Cambri loves Elmo) and it's for my little girls 2nd birthday! I'm happy to say that I was pretty pleased with the results. But sad for those who weren't able to make it because I probably won't do another party to this extent again (it can get a little pricey and stressful). I can't believe my BABY is 2! Time has gone by way too fast. This is such a hard age but it's also so fun to see her sassy yet loving attitude come out. I love this girl more than anything and feel so blessed to be her mommy! I hope you had fun at your party Cambri!
















When it was time to sing Happy Birthday I thought Cambri would be super excited. She has a pretend cake and she loves to sing happy birthday and pretend to blow out the candles. When we started singing, she just gave us this blank stare (as seen above). I think she was like "why are all of these people looking at me and singing" but she knew that when the song was over she was supposed to blow out the real candles. Needless to say on her real birthday a few days later she wanted us to sing happy birthday all day and blow out the candles. We probably sang to her at least 10 times.

3 comments:

  1. You did such a great job girl! It looked and was amazing! I need you to come do Jarin's now ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, woman! You are a professional! That party looked great and I'm so glad I got to see you this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheryl! I hope it's okay...I stumbled across your blog! Happy Birthday to your little girl. Time seriously has flown by. You pulled off a darling party! It looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete