We had Cambri's Elmo party the Saturday before her birthday but I still wanted to make it a special day on her actual birthday. That morning I was working daycare at Xtend Barre so I decided to bring her leftover party to the daycare and make it extra special for her. It was actually super cute with all the little kids. While I went to work, her babysitter made sure she had a special day by making her the cutest pig cupcakes. Cambri loved them! She also LOVED singing happy birthday. Every time we sang to her and blew out a candle we had to do it like 5 times. She can sing the whole song now! That night we opened a couple of presents together as a family and then headed to the beach resort to go bowling. I thought she would love bowling with the ramp that could help her but she wanted to bowl like the grownups so it got a little frustrating. After, she go to play a while on a 3 story play zone and then ride the carousal. She was pretty beat by the end of the day. Happy 2 year Birthday baby girl!
Daycare
Melanies
The Beach Resort
Cake and Presents
No comments:
Post a Comment