I just realized that I never posted all the pictures we took in attempt to make a Christmas card. These were taken in December. We decided to try to do it ourselves with a tripod. It was a little tricky with Cambri not knowing where to look and me having to run to get back in time for the timer but we got a few that turned out super cute.
Attempt #1...failed
I had to put the tripod at the bottom of the hill so I had to run up in 10 seconds plus Cambri's boots kept falling off and she had a stinky diaper. It got dark too soon so the pictures kept turning out blurry. I love the idea of this picture. I think we'll try it again next year.

![]() |
| here's me running up the hill (didn't make it) and Tyler checking Cambri's dirty diaper |
Attempt #2...Success!
For the most part these turned out good. Cambri did not want to keep her hat on or look at the camera and she had another dirty diaper..what the heck? But we chose the last picture of us in black and white for our Christmas card. I love the location. It's a deserted farm I found with a barn, shack and tin thing for great backdrops.
Attempt # 3.....way cool!
on our way back from taking the above pictures we drove by utah lake and saw some people walking and playing on the frozen lake! I didn't know you could even do that! Well it was during sunset so it was way cool for pictures. So of course we stopped and a lady was super nice and got all into taking our pictures for us. Cambri would not even look at the camera because she was distracted by all the kids playing around us. This would be a really cool idea for future pictures.After this experience Tyler gave me a new way nicer tripod for Christmas (one of the legs broke on my old one) and he got me a timer for my camera so I can carry a little remote and when I'm ready to take the picture I just click the button on it! Way cool.



















bhahaa! I laughed for a good minute of the one where your running up the hill and Ty is checkin for poop! haha! That should be your christmas card :)
ReplyDelete