Here is a video summary of Cambri at 10 months old. She just turned 11 months old on the 12th. I've got to say that other than the newborn stage 10 months is my favorite. Her personality has bloomed and she is so fun and just so cute!! Wanting to always give kisses, following me all around, and so curious about everything, yet still my baby.
The big milestone this month was standing! She started standing I think it was last Tuesday. You can see towards the end of the video Cambri standing for the first time. Yes her first time standing was dancing and clapping to Elmo. We always knew she was pretty stable but I think because she was standing next to the entertainment center and could easily reach out her hand to stabilize herself she was confident to let go. Now she will stand anywhere but she always has to clap when she stands. It's so cute and so crazy to see her standing. By baby is going to be a toddler soon...aaahhh!
the birth story
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment