Thursday, July 22, 2010

California Lovin

I got to spend 2 whole weeks with my family when I went home. Tyler stayed for one week and then he went back to UT to work. Some of the fun things we did....

* Walk around Venice Beach (my favorite part is the graffiti wall they have where anyone is aloud to do graffiti on it. Darn too bad I forgot my spray paint in my other purse)





* See Kimberly Graduate..I'm SO excited to have her be at BYU next year!



* Go to Griffith Park and ride the train, watch Ethan ride a horse and give Ethan his first ice-cream popsicle.










*Celebrate Jen's Birthday


*Celebrate Fathers Day




(This is my Dad's Uncle Ralph that came over for Fathers Day. We got a phone call from the police saying that they pulled over our Uncle for swirving on the road and they wanted my Dad to come get him. So my dad and Tyler go to pick him up and Tyler said that it was the best sight ever. They pulled up and there was Uncle Ralph folding his arms leaning against his maroon Cadillac with his Laker jump suite on, a gold chain necklace, and 3 cop cars behind him. haha!)


* Saw my High School Friends


* Went to La Jolla to see the Seals







* And went to the Burk Reunion which you will see in the next post!



1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful pictures. So sorry to hear about your fish :(.

    ReplyDelete