Thursday, July 22, 2010

2 Year Anniversary!

Okay this is looong overdue. It's not like I haven't had the time to post I think it's just that I knew I had so many different post I needed to do that I didn't feel like posting. And the fact that I always have to transfer my picture to a different computer to post pictures because for some reason my pictures won't post on our desktop.

So anyways...California was awesome! I ended up being there for 3 weeks but before we went to California Tyler and I decided to go to St George on the way down for our anniversary which was more than a month ago on June 14th. We are very blessed to have Tyler's grandparents own a condo in St George that is just there for whoever needs it so we got to stay there. For our anniversary we went to our favorite breakfast spot in St. George, The Egg and I, and then we went swimming for a while and then that night we went out to dinner to a yummy Mexican restaurant and then we went to the play "Tarzan" and the Tuacahn theater. Pretty much the best play and the coolest outdoor theater ever!

The next day we decided to go to the St. George temple and do sealings to celebrate being sealed for 2 years. It was my first time being at the temple and later my mom told me that my grandma and grandpa got sealed there and that is where my mom got her endowments out! It was really neat because all of the cute old sealers had to keep being switched out so we got to meet I think most of the sealers that were there. After, the main sealer asked us if we had time to chat and we just sat there with him and he talked to us and asked questions and told us stories and it was really neat! I doubt that would ever happen in a temple in Utah Valley because it is always so busy.

So from there we were on the road to La Canada, CA...my home town to see my family!



You know all the signs on the way to CA that says "Alien Jerky, the best jerky int he world"? Well we decided to stop there and get some cuz Jerky is one of Ty's favorite things in the world. It was pretty good! A way crazy store haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHOUT OUT!

I think it's kind of funny how everyone seems to do a shout out to people on anniversaries and birthdays and tell them how much they love them but I guess I have to brag about my husband and say how amazing he is. I just LOVE being married and find that I love Tyler more and more every day! He's pretty much my drug and I'm addicted to him. He's made being married so easy and fun. There's really nothing better than always being with your best friend. He's such a hard worker but always finds the time to be with me. For the past two years we were able to say that we never had a major fight. I guess we just aren't the kind of people who have to get their way every time.

But I will say that I got I think the maddest I've been at him 2 days before our anniversary. It's kind of a funny story now but not really.... So I decided to bring my class fish home for the summer so I didn't have to go to my class every day and feed them. Well, when I brought them home Tyler was really mad. He did not want to have the fish here (I have no idea why I mean they're fish!) We were already a little tense at each other because we were trying to figure out if we should go to St. George for our anniversary or not. So I cleaned the fish tank out so Tyler wouldn't hate them as much which makes it smell for a little bit after but then Tyler smelt the fish and he got more mad because he didn't like the smell of them. So a couple hours later I go to check on the fish and I couldn't see them anywhere! I looked under the pirate ship and they were gone! And at that moment I knew it. I knew that Tyler flushed them down the toilet and I just started bawling! I was so mad!!! I went to him and I just couldn't believe he would flush my CLASS fish down the toilet ALIVE! I wouldn't stop crying and he told me I could hit him so I did! And really hard! He didn't even feel bad about it which made it worse. Man, how sad is that?! I felt so bad for the poor fish. My class worked half of the year to earn those fish and the 2 fish would always follow each other around. They were so cute!

So I guess you could say that that was our first fight even though it was more of a crying session for me than trying to fight him. But that kind of let me know that we probably won't be able to have any pets because he will abuse all of them (he already abuses my bird all the time by poking him and banging on the cage) But I love pets so that makes me really sad. But anyways so much for telling you how great of a guy Tyler is. haha. He really is he best ever despite the fact that he abuses animals.


4 comments:

  1. lol, love that story. Thanks for posting all the great pics from California too. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is HILarious! I love that you posted your first "real" fight as your happy anniversary! You crack me uppp.. and hit Tyler agian for flushing your fish downt he toilet! What a butt! Your adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Tyler... What a goober. I have never seen Tyler let anything get him upset, let alone some gold fish. That is a side of Tyler I don't think I have seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have ever laughed harder than thinking about Tyler upset about the fish so his solution is flushing it down the toilet. We gotta hang...(btw, this is Brent)

    ReplyDelete