Monday, March 15, 2010

Snowboarding rocks!/Fam collage

My little sister Kimberly came in town this weekend with her friend and they went snowboarding for 3 days. I decided to go with them one of the days and guess what!! I did it! It was SO fun! I was actually pretty good and conquered my fear and now I like snowboarding again! We went to the canyons which has a lot wider and less steep slopes than snowbird. I guess I just needed to warm up a little. Pictures are to come. they are on my sisters camera and she has to e-mail them to me when she gets home. But while we're waiting Kim and I made my brother who is on a mission a a collage of our family for his birthday this week and I think it turned out cute. Also it probably is fun for you to know who my side of the family is since most of my non-family bloggers know Tyler's side of the family more. So here is my family. The babies are my nephews and niece. You can click it to make it bigger.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!!! Steven is going to love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! You two came up with such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete