Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here they are

Here are the pictures I said were coming from my sister. As you can see, it was snowing that day and so I thought I was going to die because I normally get SUPER cold when I snowboard and can't handle it but for some reason I wasn't even that cold this time! It could be because the weather is starting to warm up a little. But Ty and I went to this health seminar and the lady was saying how if your hands and feet are cold all the time then it could be a sign of thyroid problems and my hands and feet are ALWAYS cold, especially at night. She said to try taking Iodine drops everyday so I decided to try it and it actually helps! I haven't noticed my feet being frozen every time I go to bed. So I think maybe that helped me not be as cold snowboarding too. But yeah it was just way fun and I'm so glad I decided to go with them. I'll have to go with Tyler again so his lasting impression of me snowboarding isn't me being a wuss.






The squished PB&J sandwiches we brought. Mine somehow got the most squished

No comments:

Post a Comment