On Friday for Labor Day weekend we went camping with our good friends Spencer and Tiffany. Both of us didn't go camping in the summer so we decided to go together before it gets cold. I haven't gone camping for a while so I wasn't sure how fun it would be. I mean what do you do once we get there? But it was so so fun! We also helped Tyler's family move on Saturday and Monday, started 1:00 church Sunday and oh, we finally found some time to clean our own house, yay!
the birth story
5 years ago


What a cute little baby. I can't believe they are so small ... then they never stop growing it seems! I miss you!! I am glad that you love teaching. And so jealous that you and Elise get to see each other every day. You only teach at the greatest school in all the land. I spent two great years there!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteFun you guys went camping!!! We want to go camping so bad. We should go together next summer! And congrats to your sister with her new little baby, so precious :)
ReplyDeleteThat middle picture of Kylie looks so much like Ava
ReplyDelete