
A couple of weeks ago I got my hair done. I just wanted a trim and I wanted to dye it a plain dark color so I figured that anyone with experience could do it so why pay $100. So I decided to give hair school a chance. I went to Evans hair school in Lindon and she did a great job! It was little darker than I think I wanted but kinda fun to try. And it only cost me $30 for cut and color! woohoo! The best part about changing something about my appearance is going to school the next day and seeing the reaction of my students. Here are some quotes from the kindergartners:
- "oh my gosh!!! what did you do to your hair?!"
- "I liked it brown better" (you can always count on them to be honest)
- "You should dye it red"
- This is my favorite. Note that it was raining that day: "Your hair is different...it's because of the rain" haha!
- The same boy today said, "Mrs. Babb, I forgot about how you changed your hair"
- There were some nice comments. I think a few kids liked it but it was a big shock to them haha. Kids don't like change.

Tyler and I got lucky and got front row tickets to the football game last saturday. It was so fun but a big disappointment. But the coolest thing is Tyler got on TV! All of a sudden he had like 15 text messages come in saying "dude you were just on TV!" So that was pretty fun that he got to be famous for the weekend.
how fun! I love love LOVE your hair!
ReplyDeleteYou have to love the honesty of five year olds. When I was pregnant they would remind me often about how fat I was getting :)
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous!!! I love your long hair! So so so pretty!
ReplyDelete