Tyler and I went with my cousin Rachel and her husband Chris to the Manti Pageant last Friday. Both of the boys have gone but it was our first time going. Before we went, we ate at Sammy's Cafe off of Center St in Provo and it was SO good! It was a fun trip and the pageant was really good but some cheesy acting. I loved how it was outside in front of the temple. I think Tyler and Chris were more interested in listening to the protestors than seeing the actual pageant but the funny thing is all of the protestors seemed to have "found" rachel and I as we were waiting for Tyler and Chris to stop listening to the protesters. haha. Here's some pictures!

On our way to the pageant we saw the brightest rainbow ever! It was so pretty!

OK, so we asked this random middle aged guy to take a picture of us in front of the temple and he kept on pushing the button...and wouldn't stop! I wasn't sure if it wasn't working or what so we just kept standing there waiting for him to stop and he didn't! So finally I was like "OK that's good thanks!" haha so here's the 9 pictures he took!
Rachel and I with the Nephites!

This is what it looked like. It's a really pretty temple and set up. They did the play on the grass hill.
How Fun! I've always wanted to go to that. Lucky Duckie :)
ReplyDeleteI love the manti pageant, that temple is soooo beautiful. Haha, that's so funny about the guy that took 9 pictures, I'm glad you posted them all. Looks like tons of fun!!
ReplyDeleteCheryl! Oh how I miss you! So I totally know Preston Hopkins. We went to Jr. High together and I am pretty sure everyone had a small little crush on him... including me. It looks like he has a nice family. You are adorable. Thanks for finding me so that we can keep in touch.
ReplyDelete