4th of July was way fun! We got invited by some of Tyler's friends to go boating on Utah lake that morning. The water was really choppy so we went wake surfing which was really fun. I was scared to go in the lake because I've heard horror stories about it but it wasn't that bad for the convenience of how close it is. The water was actually a perfect temperature. After the lake we rushed over to Tyler's Aunt and Uncles where we went swimming and had yummy food and Grandpa Babbs famous homemade ice cream. After that we went over to Alta Apartments and watched the stadium of fire fireworks. And last but not least after the stadium of fire, Tyler and I went to his parents house and slept over with his little brother and sisters on the back porch and watched the random little firework shows as we went to sleep. It was a busy day but those are the best!

Here we are wake surfing! Yes, these are two pictures merged in one.

This is post-swimming at his aunt and uncles house.

This is my adorable nephew Oakley. Jason and Carissa's baby. He poses for all pictures.

Here's everyone ready to watch the fireworks!

Here we are getting ready to sleep on the back porch. So fun!
What a fun tradition! Sleeping on the porch, I love it! It looks like you are having way too much fun this summer! Don't you want to come to AZ in 115 degrees?!?! j/k....I'm dying here. Summer is a time we stay indoors as much as possible! I miss you! If you want to take a weekend break from the snow when it's cold there, we have an extra room and bed and bathroom!
ReplyDeleteI love the sleepover idea! What a fun thing to do! They're even better when you have an adorable husband to cuddle with!
ReplyDeletesleeping on the porch? oh that sounds so fun! man, utah summers are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteTyler! Cheryl! Hey guys! haha. I am so glad I found you and now we can stalk eachother! I am sure you (Cheryl) look at the blog comments the most so tell Tyler that Kelly Mullinax says hello :)
ReplyDeletekellyabentley@gmail.com