The coolest family in our neighborhood puts together a Polar Express Train Experience every year for free. It's invite only so I'm really glad that I taught a couple of their kids! They have this little train that goes around all of the people in their families houses like 5 homes. The beginning is Polar Express themed with lights everywhere and then you get to come in and see Santa. Cambri was excited to see Santa but was terrified when we put her on his lap! I think it's because he's so hairy. After we went back on the train and the rest of the ride is Christ centered where they have pictures of Jesus from birth until he was resurrected blown up and so gorgeous. I love how they incorrporate that and remind you of the true meaning of Christmas. It is really the neatest thing and Cambri loved it. She is starting to get into trains and was SO excited to go on a choo choo. The next day she kept saying "Choo Choo!"
After they let Cambri push the button to blow the train whistle
We went to Walmart one day I think it was even before before Thanksgiving ( a little early I think) and randomly on the intercom they said "Santa will soon be arriving!" So that was kind of cool. There wasn't even a line and we got a free picture with Santa but got the same crying reaction haha.







I'm so jealous you were able to go on the Polar Express! We were invited to, but it was snowy and windy that night and we were scheduled for the 8:30pm one. I sadly had to cancel with them. Maybe next year! I love the crying pictures with Santa. Haha
ReplyDelete