Here's a couple of Cambri's latest funny stories that I don't want to forget...
Cambri is a handful at church. She is 21 months and won't still still for the life of her unless she is playing with "Elmo" the I-pad, but even at church that looses her interest. We do all we can to keep her with us calm during sacrament meeting but it eventually leads to her trying to walk to other people or out in the halls. Well a few weeks ago during the closing prayer she escaped from us. We were clear on the second to last row and thought she would be fine until the prayer was over because we didn't want to get up and chase her during the prayer. We lost sight of her and then all of a sudden I heard the piano banging. "Tyler is that Cambri?" He stands up, "yep" I sunk in my seat and was so embarrassed yet started laughing with tears in my eyes. That crazy girl. Only she has the courage to go all the way up the front and start playing on the piano. Of course it was the longest prayer ever (or so it seemed). We got plenty of comments that day sating "I didn't know your daughter was so talented" or "I didn't see Camri's name on the program today". Even the next sunday at church during announcements at sacrament meeting the bishop was saying the program and then said "and I'd like to thank Cambri Babb in advance if she chooses to give us another musical number" haha. That girl...
_______________________
One of my favorite things to do is to go on walks with Cambri. It's great because I get a little exercise and it gives Cambri something else to do and both of us fresh air. We like to walk to the park behind Northridge Elementary or we go up the hill as high as we can go and down again. Well one day we were walking and saw a fire hydrant across the street. Cambri pointed to it and said "Elmo?" "Elmo?" She really thought it was Elmo because it was bright red like Elmo, haha. That girl is obsessed. So adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment