Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Heart June!

This month has been a blast! I have absolutly LOVED just staying home with Cambri and love not always knowing what I should do next and not caring what day it is.. I love summer and the fun things that we can do during it. Here are some fun things we have done so far this summer in June..

(sorry this is pretty long but I thought I would do it all in one post instead of a ton of separate post)

*Planted a Garden:



...and wasn't too sure about the rolli polli she found 









*Went to the park and learned how to go down the slide all by herself. 






 *Did a lot of swimming




We got a 7 peaks pass this year!



 *Went to a couple carnivals and poor Cambri almost had to get stiches


Story Time!

So when we were in line for a ride, Tyler gave Cambri his empty soda can to play with. I said "Tyler don't give her a can she can cut herself!" So he grabed it from her while her finger was inside and of course because I said that, she cut herself and all of a sudden there was a lot of blood coming from her little finger. So Tyler went to the first aid to get a bandaid and it wouldn't stay on because there was too much blood. Cambri was crying (I almost think more because I was sqeezing her finger and not letting go than it hurting) So we went to the first aid which is an ambulance and the awesome EMT's came to the rescue. They tried wrapping two fingers together but she pulled that off so they had to wrap her whole hand and wrist so she wouldn't pull the bandage off. It was just a tiny cut but it was bleeding a lot. They said we might want to get it checked out at instacare to see if she needs stiches. We were really debating if we should go because it would only go toward our deductable for our insurance so we would have to pay for it all and what if would just stop bleeding on it's own. We decided to give it a little time and see if it would stop bleeding now that it was wrapped up. The EMT guys were so cute with her and even gave her the cutest purple teddy bear that she wouldn't let go of the rest of the night. We definitly had a little audience watching them put the bandage on her. When we got home we checked to see if it was still bleeding. It didn't go through the bandage which was a good sign. When I took it off it looked like it stopped but then it started bleeding again..but it did stop when the bandage was on so we decided to give it the night and keep it wrapped up. When we woke up we found her crib covered in blood. The bandage came off during the night. It was pretty scary but there wasn't too much blood and thank goodness it stopped bleeding on its own. The blood was all dried up. At that point we were ok just keping a bandaid on her so we were glad we didn't go to the Instacare. But I think Tyler definitly learned his lesson to not give babies cans :)



 Cambri experienced her first time on a ride. She just had a blank star on her face the whole time. haha






*Did a lot of just "hanging" around



Cambri has done a lot of pushing. She loves to push everything around. I got her a baby stroller doll and she pushes it all over the house so naturally when she saw a baby in a stroller at Aunt Katie's soccer game she wanted to push the real baby around. :)


*And have gone boating a few times




Dance Party!


Summer 2012... So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment