Saturday, July 21, 2012

17 months

17 months old


The big thing this month is that Cambri fell in love. With Elmo. she all of a sudden got obsessed with Elmo! It started when I would play it on you tube when I was trying to get something done on the computer and then she started saying Elmo when she saw the computer and I thought it was so cute that she says Elmo that I would show her it every time. I thought it was a just a computer thing but now whenever I put a different show on she wines and says Elmo. Today she woke up and the first thing she said was Elmo? My mom had a giant Elmo when we went to visit her in CA and when Cambris saw it she squealed and snuggled up to it.


New words this month:

Elmo, bubble, more, stop it, balloon, cheese, (when I take her  picture) and she can tell that it's water in her sippy so now when she wants it she says "water"

She also starting doing this funny thing when she walks and she see's cracks in the ground she'll left up one foot really hight to hop over it, but she can't really hop so it just looks like she's limping haha.

She's very big for her age. When we compare her to other kids her age or even a little older she is way taller (about the size of a 2 year old) and she seems to act a little older too.

She likes to be funny. If she does something that makes us laugh she'll do it again. Like in this hilarious video of her trying so hard to burp......


Here are a few more cute random pics of this last month....



 We got to dog sit Tyler's family's dog Lilly while they were away. Cambri loves her and is always saying lilililily. She also would insist on going on walks with her and had to hold the leash. If the dog went somewhere Cambri didn't like Cambri would through a fit. I swear some times she would say Lily come here!



Typical Cambri right now getting into everything. One day I go into my room and she pulled all of our clothes out the drawers I went to clean that and then heard a crash in the bathroom and she somehow got my nail-polish box (which I thought I put high enough that she couldn't reach it) and one of the polishes broke and nail polish got all over the floor. Still can't figure out how to get it off. Any suggestions? Luckily it's a color that blends in well with the tile. While I was cleaning that up I went to check on her and she was pulling all of the food out of the pantry. I've learned to just let her make a mess and clean it all up when she goes down for a nap. In this picture below she got into the toilet paper and was ripping it into little pieces. We can't keep toilet paper on the dispenser any more.


We went boating the other day with the Rogers and their family had the sea-dues out so we got to ride them. Definitely want ones of those some day. Even Cambri had a spin on them for the first time!




Here's Cambri riding the sea-due for the first time.

This is a funny video of Cambri eating watermelon. She LOVES watermelon and when it was all gone she started sipping the juice off of her tray.




2 comments:

  1. That is so funny that dog's name is Lily too! haha Miss you Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so so cute! Addie just discovered toilet paper and we can't leave it on the dispenser either :)

    ReplyDelete