Sunday, March 18, 2012

Since She's Been One

This past month has been so fun being with Cambri. She just keeps getting more fun as her personality comes out more and more. We didn't really do much this month but she did accomplish a few "first time" events...

FIRST TIME IN THE SNOW!..she didn't care for it






 First day in pigtails!!! LOVE them


FIRST WALK OF THE YEAR..yeah this was a failure it was a gorgeous day outside so I really wanted to go on a nice long walk so I thought it would be fun to go to bridal veil falls. Well apparently just because the snow is melted in my yard doesn't mean it's melted up the canyon. There were ice patches everywhere and we didn't get to walk too far but after we went to a park and went for a longer walk.

 

FIRST DATE(s)
Our good friends have a boy exactly 2 months younger than Cambri so we always go on double dates with them. Theses future love birds are so cute together.






 And then I have to add this picture I took of Cambri today. She LOVES to eat. I swear she would eat 10 meals a day if I would let her but I think her favorite food is spaghetti.


1 comment: