Monday, September 27, 2010

The Post You've All Been Waiting For!!!


I've been having to keep it a secret because I had to wait until school has been in a session for a few weeks to tell the parents at my school. We are VERY excited and feel so blessed to start our own little family. I've been extra blessed because I haven't been sick at all and feel awesome! (Thank goodness with teaching!) I'm going to teach up until my due date and then I'll have a long term sub until the last month of school and hopefully I'll go back for that.

The way I told Tyler I was pregnant was by wearing a bib that says "I Love Daddy" around my neck when he walked in from work. I was SO scared to tell him because I think I was still in shock myself (We did plan it but it happened so fast!)
We told our families by wearing T-shirts that said "I'm going to be a Mommy! -Tyler's said Daddy" It was funny to have them read it and see the expression on their faces!!


Here's me 4 months along. Just a little bump! It's kind of the awkward stage where my normal close are getting tight but my maternity clothes are too big.
Oh and I have to tell you how Tyler told our ward. Sooo awkward....He went up to bare his testimony yesterday at church and got up and said "So the last couple of weeks when my wife and I have been talking to people I've noticed people's eyes going to her navel area. Well we wanted to clear that up for you. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for the blessings of procreation" and then he went on to bare his testimony. What a goof! haha

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is so amazing and I'm so happy for you! Lucky that you haven't been sick at all either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Kids are the best... but you already know that!! I am three weeks behind you. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Congrats Cheryl! You'll be a great mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL oh my gosh. I would DIE if Greg did something like that. HAHA good one Ty. I love your baby bump!!!! SO SO cute. I LOVE YOU!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I'm so excited :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sooo good!!! Such a cute baby bump!! I hope I get to see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheryl CONGRATS!! we are thrilled for you and tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How ironic! I've never been to your blog before and while looking at Kelly's I thought "I wonder if cheryl is pregnant" not really thinking you were and bam!- right there on the page. Congrats! You look beautiful. Motherhood is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little baby bump is so cute! Congrats again, you two will make awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete