On Friday I told Tyler that he got to plan a date night for us so he took me to a yummy Italian Restaurant and then we went to a movie and saw Valentines Day. I thought it was really good even though I heard it got bad reviews. Although I came in not expecting much.
This is a funny story...On Saturday our stake had a dinner dance with way good prime rib. We had to rush out because we were going to one of my good friends receptions. We got to the reception and it turned out it wasn't his! So we were about to leave when the Dad comes and pulls us in and welcomes us and takes us to the bride and groom. Well it turns out that Tyler slightly knew this guy from his stake and so we talked to him for a little and Tyler and I both saw people we knew so we had to talk to them and then we went to get our present and try to figure how we got so mixed up and our present was gone! Someone put it in the present pile. So then we had to think about what to do. Do we take the present back and look like jerks? Do we leave it even though the card has a different couples name on it? Tyler thought about "helping" them put their presents in the card and sneaking it off. Well we decided to snatch the card off and just leave them the present. We went back to the the car and it turned out that my friend got married that day but his reception was the night before. haha!!
On Sunday we went to Richfield (southern Utah like 2 hours away) to go to Tylers Cousins homecoming who I actually never met until he came home. He left right when Tyler and I got engaged. They then had TONS of people over at their house after for lunch and dessert and then we drove back and then that night, well.. .it's Valentines so you can guess what we did next...but no! Tyler ended up getting sick from eating too much junk at his cousins so he was sick the rest of the night. But I sure do love that boy. We're still waiting to have our first big fight. I wonder if it will ever happen...oh and does the honeymoon stage ever go away because it still hasn't for us! I LOVE my husband and being married! it's so nice tha tI never have to have a lonely Valentines day again!
See how crowded?
My adorable husband. Love the pink!
I'm glad that you are still so in love! That's the best. I'm not surprised that you guys haven't had a fight yet. You both bend over backwards to make each other happy. I love that about you two. Thanks for all the great laughs on these posts too. Nothing makes me feel better than a good laugh. I LOVE YOU!!! Hopefully we will be living close to each other soon!!! :)
ReplyDelete