Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Help!

I'm so frustrated. I learned how to make a cute blog and now I'm trying to design a new layout and I forgot how to do everything! Does anyone know any good links on how to design your blog including the background and the main banner (I have photoshop)

3 comments:

  1. ok here are a few links that helped me with ours:
    http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/category/tutorials/blog-design

    some really cute fonts: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ for the blog layout and how to get the digi papers on the blog

    http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/ a great FREE site for digi scrapbook paper. She even has some photo shop tutorials on how to do some of the stuff she does. (this is my favorite site, I use it all the time)

    http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ another free digi paper site that I like

    then once you have designed a cute header on your blog you can "command, shift, 4" and take a screen shot of the image and it saves it as an image to your computer on your desktop, you can then upload that for your title.

    Have fun designing :)

    ReplyDelete