One of the way fun things about being a teacher is celebrating holidays with your class! I have so much fun thinking of fun crafts and songs and getting the kids excited. Except I made the mistake of getting them super excited on Monday for Halloween so they were a little hyper this whole week. I was like a little kid thursday night, so excited for school the next day because I got to see all my kids in their halloween costumes. They were so dang cute! I wish I could post pictures of them! That day we got to have the annual school Halloween parade. We then got to have a fun class party! It was so fun. Just a couple fun quotes:
Note: I was dressed as a witch with my face painted green:
"Mrs. Babb, you don't look like Mrs. Babb.
" (I tried to convince them I was Mrs. Babb's evil twin sister but they didn't fall for it)
I over heard a conversation as a table was working on their craft:
"Did you know that there really are ghost?! Yeah, the Holy Ghost. Everyone knows who the Holy Ghost is [all the kids agree]"
The other Kindergarten teacher (my lifesaver), Mrs. Madsen, and I
No comments:
Post a Comment