Thursday, June 18, 2009

The First Post

So, I finally gave in and started a blog. Well, actually, Tyler is the one who started. He pretty much told me in a none pushy way that he thought I should start a blog. He decided to "reserve" our blog name so that "when I decided to start blogging that we have a good URL" haha. I always though blogs were more for people with kids but I realized that we have a few friends taht have blogs and it's just fun to look at to see what's going on in their lives. So here we are. Sorry, it might be a little boring until we have kids but at least we'll be able to keep a record of what we did before we had kids. So here ya go..enjoy!!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World! You blog looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! The first post! So exciting, now we can see what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought blogs were only for people who had kids. Uh oh, I hope that doesn't mean you're pregnant???

    P.S. Your blog background is adoreable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!! It's so fun that you have a blog too! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay!! you guys have a blog and this makes me sooooo happy :) I've been waiting for you to get one- way to go Tyler for pushing it ;)And no they are not just for people that have kids, we had a blog for like a year before we had Cohen! Sometimes I feel like people get bored because all I post is pictures of Cohen now, ha. So hopefully we'll see you guys tomorrow right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so great to see you. That trip was fun, but I am so sore and tired! Your picture is so cute did you find a layout for that or did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete