( OK I can't believe I've been such a bum and it's been over a year since I last blogged. I've debated if I should even try to catch up but I really want to do blog books for my family SO I'm going to do it. Now that I stay home I should be able to find the time right? Whoever said that stay at home moms have a ton of time is SO wrong haha, I feel like all I do is take care of the kids and clean! But I will find time and will catch up, so enjoy! P.S. I can't believe how much Cambri has grown in a year! Kind of breaks my heart)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tyler and his Green Armadillo gang (they sell hammocks, the Hopkins and Staples) did a fun family St. George Trip. It was really fun to go there with friends and just hang out an soak in the sun! We did the typical hanging out at the pool, the guys went golfing, and the girls went shopping. Just what we needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment