Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mommy and Me Dance Class


I work daycare at Xtend Barre two hours a week in exchange for free workout classes. They started a mommy and me dance class in march for a  couple of months and I was able to take Cambri to it. She LOVES to dance and I think is actually pretty impressive! I did get a little frustrated at the classes because she was all about doing her own thing rather than following along. She's definitely more into freestyle dance haha. It's a good thing I wasn't paying for it. They just did another this week that I took her to and she was a lot better at following along. It's crazy the difference a couple of months make. Oh, and of course, it was the cutest thing ever to have her dressed in little ballet clothes.









Heres a sample of her dancing that my brother took on his phone. Sorry it's so unclear. I definitely need to record a better version of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment