Grandma and Grandpa even joined in this time! woohoo!
Oh and have to tell you the black Friday shopping story: So we watched a movie at the Babb's that night and put Cambri to bed in the pack in play well by the time the movie was over it was almost midnight so I thought it'd be fun to go black Friday shopping. Tyler didn't care to go but his little sister Kaitlyn who is 11 wanted to come so we went together. We first went to shopko and we're very disappointed because everything we wanted was gone already so then we headed to Kohls and they had the things we wanted but when we went to get in line the line went around the whole store and would have been at least 2 hours long so we decided that wasn't worth it but we definitely didn't want to go home empty handed so we went to the mall but only a few stores were open so we went to American Eagle and ended up getting some earmuffs just so we could go home with something...sadness. But hey we had fun. Tyler and I went out the next day and got everything we wanted anyways with not nearly as long lines. That's definitely the way to go. Kohls was the best. We got $300 worth of stuff for $150 plus $40 in rebates and $45 in kohls cash! so it's like we got it all for $65!





Cute video. Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteFun! I can't believe how fast cambri is growing! It is different seeing a friends baby grow than your own because Im not always with Cambri so I don't notice the growth with Jarin ha.. if that made sense. I'm excited to see you guys tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete