Tuesday, September 20, 2011

7 Months Old

Cambri turned 7 months old about a week ago, September 12th. I was actually really sad when she turned 7 months old. It seems like up to 6 months old they are still little babies but from 7 months on they are so big. 


Cambri is definitly starting to show her personality. She lets us know when she wants something by moaning or, if it comes to it, screaming. She is still a very easy and happy baby. This last month she completed milestones like crazy! 


She is now a great sitter but hasn't quite learned how to transition from sitting to crawling


She learned how to scoot crawl this month with her arms and is getting really good at it. She will get on all 4's and try to crawl but ends up hopping forward with her legs a little instead.


She loves to bounce. Her favorite toy is her jumparoo. She's learned to splash in the tub with her hands and feet and loves getting mommy soaked.



She said her first word "mama" 3 days ago on Saturday and says it all the time now.


 She loves exploring and puts everything in her mouth. She loves touching faces. She is a very curious baby!


She loves her solid food and definitely prefers it over her bottle. The bottle has become a bit of a struggle this last month


We love seeing her fun personality come out. She is so adorable and so loved by everyone! We love you Baby Girl!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Cheryl, she is so cute. What kind of camera do you have? I am researching getting a new camera. I am not a professional at all. Just want something to take nice pictures of my kids with. Nothing too huge. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures Cheryl! I wish I could fly you out here to take pictures of our family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules,
    It's a Cannon rebel XSi. Love it! But really I think pictures is all about the editing so I'd invest more money into getting photoshop. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that black and white close up, what a pretty little girl! And there is no way she is 7 months already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cambri is adorable! Where did you take your pictures? It's so pretty!

    Allison Robinson

    ReplyDelete